1. Is this only a jewelry store or is it more of a gallery?
This store is more of a gallery, so feel welcomed to come visit and check out Gemma Park’s artwork! However, if you fall in love with a piece, you can purchase it as well.
2. Are the Jewelry pieces one of a kind?
All the Jewelry we carry in the store are personally hand made by the artist Gemma Park herself and the jewelry is so descriptive you cannot find anything like it anywhere else!
3. What days are you opened?
We are opened on Tuesday-Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM.
4. Do you have other store locations?
Yes, we currently have one more store opened in Korea, and we are currently looking to expand in the future.
5. Is the Gold in all your pieces real?
Yes, we only use high quality 18k Gold at Veniroe.
6. Do you have to make an appointment to buy a product in the store?
We would recommend you to make an appointment, so we are more prepared on what type of item you are looking for, however, walk ins are allowed as well.
7. Do you do International shipping?
Yes, we do international shipping. Just email SJ@veniroe.com with your name, contact info (email or phone number), and item order.
8. What are your return policies?
We have a 30-day return policy, and you can make an exchange with another product. Look under the tab policies for more information.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Cash, Check, and any form for debit and credit cards.
10. Is there any limit to the amount I can order?
No, there is no limit to how many items you can order.
11. How should I clean and take care of my Jewelry?
If there are any damages to any jewelry (doesn’t have to be bought at Veniroe), come into the store, and we will fix the repair, if the damage is repairable. Veniroe can fix damages and clean jewelry from anywhere for free!
12. Do you do ring resizing at the store?
Yes, we do ring resizing.